SIMPLE TOUCH SWITCH
Now i am going to introduce you a SIMPLE TOUCH SENSITIVE SWITCH.
I hope you enjoyed my previous articles about
CIRCUIT DIAGRAM OF TOUCH SENSITIVE SWITCH
WORKING PRINCIPLE OF TOUCH SWITCHIf you want to know about how a Darlington paired circuit works you can check our previous articles
- The circuit Alarms when you touch across the input terminals.
So try to Keep them as close as possible.
- You can replace the Alarming section with a LED bulb to demonstrate the working.
- By Earthing any one of the input terminals you can make it easy to use.
ie; Touching the unearthed terminals cause the circuit to trigger.
- Special Note:- if you are going to use single terminal Touch Switch, you should be Bare footed to make the circuit complete.
- By the application of Single Terminal Touch Switch you can use it as
TOUCH SENSITIVE SECURITY ALARM.
Use one end on the metal plate of your door knob while the other earthed.
How to Earth an input Terminal?Here, the term 'Earthing' is used to represent, keeping a conducting material in direct contact with floor.